The first rendition
of Kašpar Rucký was
given by the Singing Association of Prague Teachers conducted by Metod Doležel.
The premiere took place in Prague in the Smetana Hall of the Municipal House on
Wednesday, April 6, 1921. Compared to other Janáček's female choruses, Kašpar
Rucký/Caspar Rutsky was performed with much less intensity, which was mainly
due to its enormous technical difficulty.
- with lyrics also in German and English translation
- accompanying text in four language versions
- publishers' notes and annotations in Czech and German
- editors: Jiří Zahrádka and Miloš Štědroň Jr.
- revision and new German and English translation of the lyrics: Karel Trinkewitz, Soňa Červená, Robert Russell
- size: 310 × 245 mm
- spiral binding
- number of pages: 144 + 4 + 2
- editorial reference number: H0002
- ISMN M-66051-177-0
- issued in September 2002
score and instrumental parts
Condition: New product